Enhance Your Smile with
Do you want to brighten or straighten your smile? Do you want to make a memorable first impression? Then you may be a candidate for cosmetic dentistry treatments, which can be used both individually and in combination, and range from teeth whitening and Invisalign to veneers and gum contouring. Utilizing cutting-edge techniques and technology, Dr. Andrew S. Paek offers comprehensive cosmetic dentistry services at their Englewood, NJ, practice. At PS Smile Dental, we go the extra mile to ensure our patients receive excellent care so they can achieve beautiful, lasting results.
Cosmetic dentistry is a branch of dental services primarily focused on enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your smile. Some of the cosmetic treatments we offer include:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain veneers are thin ceramic shells which are attached to one or more front teeth. With Lumineers®, you can achieve a brighter, more uniform smile with minimal prep. This means your dentist will not remove as much of your natural tooth's structure as would be necessary for traditional veneers.
- Dental Bonding
- Like porcelain veneers, dental bonding focuses on enhancing the front teeth, which are the most visible when you smile. During treatment, your dentist will apply a tooth-colored material to the treated tooth, sculpting and shaping it to match your surrounding teeth. Bonding can conceal minor imperfections such as chips, discoloration, or unevenness, and allow you to enjoy the benefits of a brighter, more symmetrical smile.
- Laser Gum Contouring
- Using our WaterLase® dental laser, your doctor can perform gum contouring to treat a “gummy” smile or improve an uneven gum line. This advanced tool minimizes discomfort both during the procedure and after, so you can enjoy the benefits of a more beautiful smile with lessened side effects.
- Teeth Whitening
- A whiter, brighter smile can dramatically improve your confidence. Our in-office Zoom!® whitening treatment can be completed in under an hour with little to no post-treatment sensitivity. We also offer take-home custom trays with whitening gel, Crest® White Strips Professional Effects, and BriteSmile portable whitening pens.
- Invisalign treatment involves wearing clear aligner trays to gently and discreetly shift your teeth into better alignment. This convenient orthodontic option is more comfortable than traditional metal braces and allows you to still enjoy all your favorite foods. You can also remove the aligners for special events and continue to clean your teeth like you normally would.
- Smile Makeovers
- A full makeover takes a comprehensive approach to helping you achieve a more stunning smile. This option combines several cosmetic dentistry treatments for even more dramatic results, and can include anything from veneers and teeth whitening to Invisalign and gum recontouring. During your initial consultation, you and your doctor can discuss your goals and decide on a treatment plan that fits your budget and lifestyle.
Schedule Your Cosmetic Consultation
If you want a more radiant smile and improved self-confidence, our full range of cosmetic dentistry treatments can help you achieve your goals. To find out more or to schedule a cosmetic consultation, contact us online or call (201) 227-0635.
"Dr. Paek and his team were punctual, friendly, and most importantly turned something I dread into a pleasant experience (as pleasant as it can be). I highly recommend."Kieran B. - Yelp Review