Enjoy a Full Range of Quality Dental Procedures and Services
Dr. Andrew S. Paek provides a full suite of dental procedures at their practice in Englewood, NJ. The team at PS Smile Dental offers everything from dental exams and cleanings to dental implants and comprehensive smile makeovers. We utilize cutting-edge technology to maximize satisfaction and comfort for your family while enhancing the aesthetics of your smile.
Our Scope of Services
Our doctors bring extensive and diverse experience to their practice, ensuring beautiful results and enhanced oral health for patients of all ages.
We utilize cutting-edge technology to maximize satisfaction and comfort for your family while enhancing the aesthetics of your smile.
Our dental procedures include:
- Comprehensive Dental Exams
- Comprehensive dental exams include diagnostic x-rays and screening for decay and gum disease to catch conditions in their earliest stages.
- Digital X-rays
- Digital x-rays offer improved imaging over traditional methods and are 96 percent radiation-free.
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Oral cancer screening is a preventive dentistry measure we take during each check-up. Our doctors use ViziLite technology to examine your mouth and check for abnormalities.
- Professional Cleanings
- During this type of cleaning, our experienced dental hygienist will remove plaque and tartar, and polish your teeth. We also offer deep cleanings for patients with gum disease.
- Root Canal Treatment
- Root canal treatment can save a damaged tooth by removing infected tissue. Once the inside of the tooth is thoroughly cleaned, your dentist will typically place a dental crown.
- Tooth Extractions
- Extractions might be necessary when a tooth is impacted or too damaged to repair, or to alleviate pressure and make space in a crowded mouth.
- Composite Fillings
- Composite or white fillings are made of resin material. These restorations are designed to blend with your enamel while guarding against further decay.
- Smile Makeovers
- A smile makeover can involve several cosmetic dentistry treatments, such as porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, or Invisalign®, and focuses on enhancing the aesthetics of your smile.
- Inlays and Onlays
- Inlays and onlays, sometimes known as partial crowns, are used when a tooth is too damaged for a simple filling, but not so severely compromised to warrant a full dental crown.
- Traditional Dental Crowns
- Traditional dental crowns are durable restorations created at a lab. Crowns can preserve a damaged tooth so that you can chew, talk, and smile comfortably again.
- Same-Day Crowns
- CEREC single-visit dental crowns offer the same benefits as traditional crowns, with the added advantage of being created and placed at our office.
- Dental Bridges
- Bridges, usually made of metal and porcelain or all-porcelain, are designed to fill gaps caused by missing teeth.
- Dentures replace a partial or full row of missing teeth. Traditional dentures rest on top of the gums while implant-supported restorations are anchored by dental implants.
- Dental Implants
- Dental implants offer a permanent foundation to restore missing teeth. Once the titanium posts have fused with the jaw, they offer a lifetime of support to crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- Bone Grafting
- Bone grafting reinforces jawbone strength and density with bone or synthetic material. It may be a necessary preparatory treatment before some patients can receive dental implants.
- Porcelain Veneers
- Veneers are a quick, convenient way to enhance your smile by focusing on your front - and most visible - teeth. Because we use Lumineers®, which are even thinner than traditional veneers, this procedure requires minimal preparation.
- BOTOX Cosmetic® and JUVÉDERM®
- We offer BOTOX and JUVÉDERM injections, a non-surgical alternative to smooth out wrinkles and lines on the face.
- Clear Orthodontics
- Invisalign and ClearCorrect are two popular systems for straightening teeth. Both options consist of a progressive series of transparent trays designed to gently shift your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening
- Our teeth whitening options include take-home kits and in-office treatment for immediate results.
- TMJ Disorder Treatment
- Migraine and temporomandibular (TMJ) disorder treatment typically uses nociceptive trigeminal inhibition (NTI) tension suppression systems to relieve pain.
- Emergency Care
- In a dental emergency, including injury or symptoms of serious infection, we will make go the extra mile to make sure your needs are met.
- Dental Technology
- Our office offers CEREC same-day crowns, WaterLase laser treatment for minimized discomfort, Vizilite oral cancer screenings, digital x-rays, and CariVu technology for detecting hidden cracks or decay.
Achieve a Healthy, Beautiful SmileWhether you need a routine cleaning and dental checkup, restorative treatment to replace missing teeth, or a smile makeover, PS Smile Dental can help you achieve your goals. To learn more about our dental procedures or to schedule an appointment, contact us online or call us today at (201) 227-0635.
"Dr. Paek and his team were punctual, friendly, and most importantly turned something I dread into a pleasant experience (as pleasant as it can be). I highly recommend."Kieran B. - Yelp Review