Dr. Andrew S. Paek
Andrew S. Paek, D.D.S. believes in the blend of art and science to deliver high-quality dental care and beautiful smiles to his patients.
An active member of the American Dental Association (ADA), American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), New Jersey Dental Association (NJDA), Hudson County Dental Society, and Xi Psi Phi International Dental Fraternity. An Eagle Scout and a member of the Boy Scouts Alumni Association and the National Eagle Scout Association.
- A graduate of the University of Michigan with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics.
- A graduate of Columbia University College of Dental Medicine.
- Accepted into a highly competitive program at New York Presbyterian Hospital and Cornell Medical School in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Halfway into his second year of residency, a greater love to provide comprehensive dental care to his patients, staying connected as a dental health provider and being part of his patients' journey in life led to a difficult decision to make a career change from oral surgery to general Dentistry
- An Invisalign© Preferred Provider.
- Certified and trained in CEREC© single-visit crowns.
- Certified in Laser Dentistry
"Dr. Paek and his team were punctual, friendly, and most importantly turned something I dread into a pleasant experience (as pleasant as it can be). I highly recommend."Kieran B. - Yelp Review